How it Works
- Once the Golf Course has chosen the desired piece of machinery, the order is placed with the local dealer, (with a copy to TMA) in the normal way
- The machinery will be delivered, installed and subsequently serviced and covered for warranty by the local dealer, in the usual manner
- The Golf Course pays the local dealer at the negotiated invoice price (with a copy of the invoice sent to TMA)
- With the agreement of the Golf Course, TMA will calculate the difference in price between the negotiated invoice price and the previous buying prices
- TMA will invoice the Golf Course for 50% of the savings made
- NO savings…. No Cost!